1. When doing long assignments, set a 30 minute timer, and race it. This will prevent you from procrastination.
2. All frustrations are self induced. The outside world can invite us to become upset, but ultimately it is us which accept the invitation.
3. Have a stomach ache? Lay on your left side and rub your stomach in clockwise circles. It’ll help!
4. If people are gossiping about you, remember: Birds peck at the best fruit.
5. Buy one, get one free. Then get a refund and keep the free one.
6. When a younger sibling asks you to look at something, look at it. Your seal of approval means the world to them
7. The key to happiness is spending your money on experiences rather than possessions.